Tuesday 2 June 2015

Have you tried organic natto for yourself?

Did it lower your blood pressure ?

Yes I did try nattokinase myself and it did lower my blood pressure here is my story.

My bp hovers around 150/100 if I do nothing about it.  Here are my readings over the 2013 New Year period 156/103 144/92 160/100 not such a happy new year. My cardiologist says the primary cause of my high readings is insulin resistance. He urged me to get it down to below 135/85 or risk a stroke among the bp lowering supplements I am testing is nattokinase. I am taking it in conjunction with aerobics exercise.  Exercise has been proven to enhance the body's own cloting and  decloting system.  So I take organic natto a few hours before exercising just to help the body along.You may get your organic natto from here http://WWW.bpnutritions.com/nattokinase-for-high-blood-pressure-what-you-need-to-know



I tested doses of Two, four and six thoudands FUs just before going for a jog.That’s one,two and three capsules. I then measure my bp over the next two mornings to see what the effect was on my bp. Here are my results. To make it easier to analyze I calculated My mean and arterial pressure ( or single overall figures for bp) and plotted the result on a graph.  This is the effect of one capsule or 2000 FUs. This does not drop my bp at all. Here is the effect of 2 capsules or 4000 FUs .My bp does drop at this dose.  Taking 3 capsules or 6000 FUs does not do much more. Suggesting 2 capsules or 4000 FUs is about the right dose for this brand of natto. This is also the same dose that most reviewers reported working for them.  So I am happy for 4000 FUs about the right dose. The bigger drop in bp here could be because I exercised more intensely.  It suggests more vigorous exercise may help nattokinase lower bp even further. That’s just a guess so yes nattokinase definitely seems to be working for me in lowering My high bp. 

By the Way Did You know hibiscus extract has similar effect on your high blood pressure ? If No, then check out this video here and vist this page as well to know more Www.bpnutritions.com/hibiscus-tea-for-blood-pressure-the-proven-link

Are you sure nattokinase will work in lowering bp? Just to be sure one last time I tested nattokinase again before writing this article. I mentioned before that if I don't get any supplements to bring My bp down it rises to around 150 by 100 after stopping natto just before christmas  my bp predictably rose again so I decided to  test it one more time to see if it would respond to my program.  2 hours before going to exercise I took 1 capsule of natto ,an hour later I take the second capsule  it's about 2 hours before I go exercising .   I will tell you my blood pressure from this morning it was 160 / 100.





That is not good if I do nothing about my blood pressure I take no supplements and don't do exercise my blood pressure will rise to about 150 by 100 and today's reading of 160 by 100 is a bit scary for me. So I have taken my nattokinase and I will be exercising very soon.  And tomorrow morning I'll be taking my blood pressure and discovering whether natto brings down as my recent study has suggested it does. Around 3 hours after taking my nattokinase capsules I go to the park to jog if jogging isn't for you just pick an aerobic exercise that you enjoy.  I added sprint to my routine as earlier results suggested a higher exercise intensity may help natto reduce bp even further sprinting on and off is called interval training.  It's a powerful way to exercise here are my bp results for 4000 FUs or two capsules and here is the results, nattokinase once again dropped my bp and it did so for the second day.  So exercising at a higher intensity may lower bp even more. Now my Bp is 138/99.

No comments:

Post a Comment